• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I really want to look back and see how the old Funimation dub handled the battle hungry aspect of Goku. I know they changed the dialogue a lot and tried to make him like Superman. Must have had a really weird reason for letting Frieza power up lol

If I remember right he gave essentially the same reason.

Time for the EDGE. Oh, it's this asshole right off the bat.

Korigama

Late with this, but...
Considering the last KoF was arguably the best looking 2d fighter ever, these Tekken 5 level models are just bad. Especially if you compare them to Tekken 7 or DOA5LR
XIII screwed up entirely too many characters with its design overhauls for me to agree with that, though there were some improvements with the backgrounds not flooded with Nona's quirks. The fact that pretty much every female character had something off about them with the exception of Kula was also a problem (which surprised me greatly, since I expected her to turn out as poorly as Athena and Yuri, but then I later found out that her original creator was still there and Nona had nothing to do with redesigning the K' team).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Haha, Lubb. His VA CAN act at times when the silly situations call for it.

SQUISHY SQUISH

OH SNAP, TATSUMI'S DEAD.

Top Bottom