• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
enjoy it while it lasts. After a while he gets shafted and literally never mentioned ever again.
60x3aqs.gif

Jiraya is busy this filler writing filler for what is currently airing in Japan.

I skipped to the end of the newest episode and it looked like it was wrapping up, and I was glad, but then nope, plot twist and the preview shows the filler arc continuing.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Kiba, the gap between you and Shikamaru is way too big for you to close in a lifetime of training.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Kakashi -- "Hmm, a mission to take on Orichimaru and invade his hideout. Who should I take? Oh, lets bring Yamcha, Bug Boy NPC and the girl who faints from shyness!"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
VERY canon. Like tonight is a crucial episode that inevitably leads to the biggest arc in the series.

I would go so far as to say that tonight's episode is probably THE most important episode in the entire 700+ episode series that doesn't predominantly center around a Straw Hat.

I could be playing Xenoblade Chronicles X

I could be working out

I could be sleeping

I could be lying naked in the grass drunk

Instead I'm inside watching Naruto Shippuden filler

Where did my life go wrong?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
did you not see "I usually leave when this comes on"

I've been avoiding watching this because long series and me are tricky deals. Like, I wanna watch OP too but god that's a lot to catch up on and it only gets longer

Never watching Naruto?

PV8pmDE.jpg

Top Bottom