• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I could be playing Xenoblade Chronicles X

I could be working out

I could be sleeping

I could be lying naked in the grass drunk

Instead I'm inside watching Naruto Shippuden filler

Where did my life go wrong?

Atleast your not constantly checking amazon to see if your xenoblade X SE is somehow coming earlier than 8 PM sunday

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Whoa, really? Popcorn needed?
aIl6E1d.gif

foxuzamaki

I heard this COD was pretty good, atleast multiplayer wise

But no matter how much, it could not beat splatoon in neither multiplayer nor shooter category/kappa

Raxus

Man Naruto filler REALLY kills the momentum in this thread. Even the awfulness that is Sentai still manages to keep posts flowing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Whoa, really? Popcorn needed?

Oh yes. This episode sets up the craziest event in the series so far. Shit gets so real that we had to re-calibrate our "shit just got real"-o-meter on a weekly basis as the baseline kept getting upped.

It's also pretty hype in it's own right.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fun fact. Naruto Shippuden is 43% filler. It recently passed the original Naruto show, which is at 41% filler.

How long would the entirety of Naruto be if all the filler was removed and pacing improved? Something like 250 episodes?

Man Naruto filler REALLY kills the momentum in this thread. Even the awfulness that is Sentai still manages to keep posts flowing.

AgK and Parasyte are far more entertaining

Shippuden is just fucking boring, and it requires people to be caught up on like 200 episodes of anime

foxuzamaki

I remember after one huge filler arc of Naruto shippuden they had 100 chapters to animate, and they STILL caught up.

How long would the entirety of Naruto be if all the filler was removed and pacing improved? Something like 250 episodes?

Well considering the series is 700 chapters yeah 250-300 would be a decent adaptation pace. Heck if you wanted to DB Super it you could probably add another 15-30 from adapting the two canon films and the boruto stuff.

Raxus

Pretty impressive considering the original has that 70 episode filler run or whatever.

Not as impressive as a show still running on fumes despite the manga being FINISHED November 2014. That's right the anime hasn't even capped off a manga that has officially been over for over a year.

Let that sink in.

Moaradin

The manga ended a year ago and the anime still has maybe half a year worth of content left

There's been 8 canon shippuden episodes in 2015. The worst part is they place these random filler arcs right in the middle of massively important shit. It's like that time where One Piece put those 5 recap episodes right when the climax of enies lobby is happening, except this is much worse.

BBboy20

I heard this COD was pretty good, atleast multiplayer wise

But no matter how much, it could not beat splatoon in neither multiplayer nor shooter category/kappa
I've came to the conclusion that Black Ops 1 is still the best.

Also: what do Viz do to get all these profile VOs to play in filler?

Top Bottom