• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"The human race has become toxic to the planet earth" Ooooh noooo are we going environmental?

Crocodile

That implies it was consistently smart or at least semi-intelligent before...

125b64fbf8c2eae054f266cf6465f19f.gif

kewlmyc

I didn't bother watching Akame ga Kill tonight. I forget what the episode was about. Was there anything important or stupid that I missed?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
lol wtf why did that happen? Was the baseball made of iron and shot from a cannon? That's not how human flesh works

I think the point was that he doesn't have a human head, so instead of the thing just bouncing off his skull it deformed the soft mass of muscle and whatever that was the parasite.

I didn't bother watching Akame ga Kill tonight. I forget what the episode was about. Was there anything important or stupid that I missed?

It was a straight up battle episode, Leone lost her right arm, Najenda revealed Susanoo's trump card which has a 3 use limit and drains Najenda's life when he uses it, Kurome lost most of her zombie puppets to Night raid, EsDeath realized she had been tricked into taking the wrong path when she runs into a bunch of thugs hired by the revolutionary army that she and the other Jeagers begin to kill, Wave is revealed to be alive but injured and attempts to head back to the battlefield, and finally Akame damages Bol's weapon and he attempts a suicide move.

Top Bottom