• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Line_HTX

Damn, hahaha

I always scoffed at these type of extreme enviromental messages, but considering how our own politicians treated the very real issue of global warming maybe they were on to something

I think the point was that he doesn't have a human head, so instead of the thing just bouncing off his skull it deformed the soft mass of muscle and whatever that was the parasite.

We've seen Parasytes keep their form from blows to the head before. This time, it was 100% a plot device.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
huh, that reminds me, still haven't heard about any updates about the TOM statue I'll get for tapping in that app.

I think the point was that he doesn't have a human head, so instead of the thing just bouncing off his skull it deformed the soft mass of muscle and whatever that was the parasite.

Hrm. I don't like it, but I guess that checks out. Still a little ridiculous that it put a baseball shaped dent in his head like he was a clay figure or something.

I didn't bother watching Akame ga Kill tonight. I forget what the episode was about. Was there anything important or stupid that I missed?

Not really. Barring the pink-haired gal saying "I'm about ready to kill a bitch" it was just a bunch of stuff that was neither important or stupid.

I didn't bother watching Akame ga Kill tonight. I forget what the episode was about. Was there anything important or stupid that I missed?

Kurome was hamming it up.

Leonne got fucked up.

"Okay, Im about to kill a bitch"

Most importantly, Justice was on screen for a few seconds.

You would think she would report him to her teachers or talk to his parents with how fucking weird he's acting.

But she kinda just tolerates his bizarre behavior.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I always scoffed at these type of extreme enviromental messages, but considering how our own politicians treated the very real issue of global warming maybe they were on to something
This was really in a time where we actually realize how we were fucking up the earth legit

Top Bottom