• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WHY WOULD YOU ASK DIRECTLY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO POSSIBLY IS AN ALIEN THAT EATS HUMANS.

EXCUSE ME MR KILLER ALIEN, DO YOU KILL PEOPLE?

S7CEb9E.gif

What a dumb decision.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"THAT SON OF A BITCH" And that's how we're ending the year. See you in three weeks Parasyte.

Line_HTX

Jesus fuck, every time I try to watch Parasyte, it always shows me that it's so full of shit.

Fucking worst of Toonami 2015 without question.

She really didn't think this through at all. Her brother said they fucking ate people. Obviously that would require a bit of strength. Way to fuck shit up. I thought you were supposed to be a nerd. Time for Michiko & Hatchin.

I have a theory on that, I don't think the Toonami crew really likes Sailor Moon.

When have you ever gotten that impression? Even if that was true they clearly care more about ratings and popular shows that'll last them awhile and original Sailor Moon was one of the shows with DBZ that put Toonami on the map. With how well DBZ Kai is doing they'd have to consider trying the new SM if they could get their hands on it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
LIKE YOU LITERALLY THINK THIS DUDE IS PROBABLY AN ALIEN WHO KILLS AND EATS PEOPLE ON A REGULAR FUCKING BASIS

WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR PLAN JUST TO WALK UP TO THIS DUDE ALONE IN A CLASSROOM AND FUCKING ASK HIM

GODDAMN IT

Top Bottom