• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Grexeno

"I have reason to believe my classmate is a shapeshifting alien from outer space. I'm going to invite him to a secluded room with no one else around and tell him I know he's an alien. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PLAN."

Yuko's like so many otome anime leads, they never listen to oniichans, they are always dumbly curious, and they always put themselves in awful positions.

She should have just confronted him in front of everyone over lunch break or something (well then again they did have that first guy just walking and attacking in school anyway)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay, yeah, totally a contender for worst moment.

I completely forgot about that. Man, that is just............what was the author thinking? & I don't even think her reasoning is even justified in the next episode.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Alright, let's see how the insane adventures of Michiko & Hatchin ends.

Man. If only this girl had a computer she could have made a GAF thread.

Makes a lot more sense when you consider this was written in the early 90's.

Line_HTX

Naruto Shippuden filler aired this year so did Michiko and Hatchin

Michiko is not the worst. Fucking hell man...

Like, I would rather have Akame over Parasyte anyday. At least Akame has more entertainment value than this thing that just makes me angry to no end...

Akame is better than Parashit, for sure.

=/

Raxus

"I have reason to believe my classmate is a shapeshifting alien from outer space. I'm going to invite him to a secluded room with no one else around and tell him I know he's an alien. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PLAN."

"Wait, I need a back up plan in case things go sideways. Here this bottle of acid should help. THE PERFECT PLAN!"

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
When have you ever gotten that impression? Even if that was true they clearly care more about ratings and popular shows that'll last them awhile and original Sailor Moon was one of the shows with DBZ that put Toonami on the map. With how well DBZ Kai is doing they'd have to consider trying the new SM if they could get their hands on it.

By listening to the Toonami crew actually, Sailor Moon was good for business but I never heard them speak about Sailor Moon in the same reverent tones as they do DBZ, Yu Yu, Gundam or hell even the likes of Ramna 1/2 or Fist of the North Star. Of course, this precludes the ascertain that Sailor Moon will never come to Toonami which may not be accurate either.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I actually had been liking Parasyte a lot toward the beginning.

Interesting setup, they were doing some interesting things with it.

But I think I'm done. Literally everyone in this show is too stupid to love.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Michiko is not the worst. Fucking hell man...

Like, I would rather have Akame over Parasyte anyday. At least Akame has more entertainment value than this thing that just makes me angry to no end...

=/
6Sq6lpP.gif

Twist: That acid(?) she stole will actually hurt him and he runs away! Something needs to prevent this from turning into an incident that spreads to the general public.

I'm gonna assume she has more to her plan than that.

Like that bottle ... gotta have some powerful acid in that bitch.

Our protag can save her if she holds out long enough with that acid.

Or maybe she's a lil suicidal and left a note in case she was eaten.

Raxus

It gets better, has a another big speed bump, and then closes out rather strong.

Moaradin

This portion of the show isn't great. It gets back to the more interesting parasyte stuff later though.

ckohler

Jesus fuck, every time I try to watch Parasyte, it always shows me that it's so full of shit.

Fucking worst of Toonami 2015 without question.

No way. This show is pretty decent aside from these dumb as dirt females. Akame ga Kill is so bad I can't even bring myself to be invested in it. It's not even funny bad.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure why they added the OP to the start of this episode. It wasn't supposed to be there, hence that extra title screen.

Top Bottom