• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
VZMjshZ.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sooo Michiko was actually the mom right? They didn't outright say who her mom was but that seemed to be the implication. Right?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sooo Michiko was actually the mom right? They didn't outright say who her mom was but that seemed to be the implication. Right?

No, we've known Michiko wasn't her mom literally from the start of the series. Michiko was already in jail when Hiroshi faked his death, and Hatchin was born AFTER that happened.

Korigama

You say that like "quality" and "making money" always have a causative link (see SAO :p)
I wouldn't say that.

Not everything that's popular or makes money means it has quality behind it. At least in my opinion.
Of course not. I'm just being harsher on it for failing to live up to its ambitions (or even garnering enough interest to amass much in the way of a smaller following).

I would be less caustic if I felt that the end result was still worth it.

I really don't get why Hatchin has any fondness for Michiko, sure she's arguably the best parental figure Hatchin has had that we've seen, but Michiko was a stupid, violent, impulsive, destructive idiot who constantly got the two into trouble.

This feels like the set up for a far better series

Top Bottom