• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Korigama

*Shrugs*

Sometimes, things just don't work out the way you want it to.

Also, asshole father of the year.
Yeah, that's definitely life sometimes. I just felt that they could've done more with this opportunity. But yeah, woulda, coulda, shoulda and all that.

And yes, Hiroshi was completely worthless.

My feelings about this ending.
giphy.gif

Abandoned kid from a broken home, gets rescued, goes on epic adventure!
Conclusion: Ends up abandoned by her father. Again. Ends up a mother in her own broken home. So much territory covered!

BUT IT'S OKAY, SHE'S REUNITED WITH HER BRIEF SURROGATE MOTHER! Fuck this.

Moaradin

pretty anti-climactic ending but I guess that's the point? There was no way anybody was getting a satisfying ending with Hiroshi. The dude was a scumbag from the beginning and I kinda appreciate that the show stuck with that lol

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh, I guess they do meet. We don't see her face though...

... Not sure how to feel about this. I'll sleep on it and think about it in the morning.
But first, the hour of filler. It's "new" so I gotta watch.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll give the show some credit.

Hatchin was one of the most tolerable kids I've seen in any form of media.

Michiko and Hatchin was a really different show and I liked it. Definitely some flaws, but much better than the last few shows we've gotten.

Then again when your competition is KLK, AgK, Parasyte, SAO2 and (I think) Attack on Titan, its not like that's a high bar to clear. Fun stuff either way though.

A troubled show admittedly.

But I still found it more enjoyable than most schlock that comes out now.

It's a 7/10 that holds a place in my heart.

Boy, I'm glad my first viewing of M&H wasn't with ToonamiGAF. Not a perfect show by any means, but I enjoyed it. I do like that final scene at the end a lot (along with the song preceding it). And, hey, two women as the protagonists...don't see that very often in any form of media.

Fun, but flawed ride.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, I need to go finish Ergo Proxy one of these days to see if I will hate it more or less then Michiko and Hatchin.

Line_HTX

I definitely enjoyed Michiko & Hatchin despite its flaws.

7/10 for me also.

I like that it was different, and the OST was unique. Overall, it was passable.

Abandoned kid from a broken home, gets rescued, goes on epic adventure!
Conclusion: Ends up abandoned by her father. Again. Ends up a mother in her own broken home. So much territory covered!

BUT IT'S OKAY, SHE'S REUNITED WITH HER BRIEF SURROGATE MOTHER! Fuck this.

If you were expecting a happier ending I don't think we were watching the same show.

Dude was a fuckboi from the start, he wasn't gonna change.

The REAL happy ending is that they're got back together after she paid for her crimes. No more running, they can live that honest life now yo!

Boy, I'm glad my first viewing of M&H wasn't with ToonamiGAF. Not a perfect show by any means, but I enjoyed it. I do like that final scene at the end a lot (along with the song preceding it). And, hey, two women as the protagonists...don't see that very often in any form of media.

Fun, but flawed ride.

from what i gather the show doesn't hold up so well week to week as it does on a more frequent schedule

Korigama

This was probably the least satisfying ending that I've witnessed in quite some time.

I've seen worse shows than this (both seasons of SAO, GXP), but at the same time, it felt like it just amounted to a whole lot of nothing. It was just...there, more or less.
Y'all really trying to tell me you prefer SAO II and AGK!
SAO II, absolutely not. AGK, yeah. For all of its flaws (and there are many), it at least has yet to bore me as M&H did.

Top Bottom