• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I didn't think they'd go back to a planet base. I thought that wasn't exactly well received.

It was more TOM 4.0 and his new sidekicks that weren't well-received. They were introduced out of nowhere and saw the end of the original Toonami.

Raxus

LOL Kishi is supervising the new manga? Figures the guy wants a break and just wants the cash flow to not dry up.

Back to DBZ Kai.

Regiruler

When did TOM download Sara/the mainframe BTW? Was that on screen and I missed it or offscreen?

Can someone explain the "Punished" meme to me? I see it all over the place but I don't really get it.

It's MGSV, related to its primary twist AFAIK.

EDIT: THE NEW CUT SUCKS WHY

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I'm with you guys, I'm having deja vu with this planet. I feel like it was the one used during the TOM 4.0 days.

Surprised they just decided to not go with a ship.....wonder how the other groups of the fanbase will react.

I'll watch all of the new style of bumps next week. From the looks of that one returning to Kai, I like the "now back to" and that new background for the hashtag.

LOL NOPE, not staying for Bulma, back to video games.

TheOGB

Banned
I got the feeling it was the building Moltar broadcasted from, but on the planet TOM 4.0 was on. I dig the new bump style though.

TOM 4's planet was more jungle-y and his base didn't look like that. Remember that it had kind of a Star Trek look complete with a captain's chair in the middle of the room.

Top Bottom