• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

I'm looking forward the special, mainly because the specials tend to have a decent sized budget, and because the current arc the anime is covering just isn't that exciting to me.

I think the Dressrosa Arc is terribly paced. It has an amazing villain, but Christ is there just too much going on that I don't care about.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm looking forward the special, mainly because the specials tend to have a decent sized budget, and because the current arc the anime is covering just isn't that exciting to me.

I think the Dressrosa Arc is terribly paced. It has an amazing villain, but Christ is there just too much going on that I don't care about.

It's better in the manga, and read all at once.
The anime lately has been... a string of blah

Mizerman

Hmm...I'll have to check out that arc and see for myself.

HM4zXls.jpg

Sweet, new tunes!

Just gonna check out intruder 2 and might call it there for the marathon night. Too exhausted from work to post and would rather just play Xenoblade instead.

Crocodile

Just gonna check out intruder 2 and might call it there for the marathon night. Too exhausted from work to post and would rather just play Xenoblade instead.

Probably same. I gotta clean my apartment before I leave for my flight tomorrow so I probably won't be posting much. I hope the Intruder finale is good.
Bring back Sara!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeaaaaah, not spending 3.5 hours listening to DON'T STOP DON'T STOP or recaps and lame Bulma filler scenes and 7 EPISODES OF FIGHTING THE SAME GUY IN A ROW.

It just dawned on me.

Frieza gets pimped slapped the fuck out later.

Goku does hold grudges over little things.

Also both of the Force Unleashed games were bad.

They were bad.

Top Bottom