• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Line_HTX

Bring Seikon no Qwaser to Toonami? Sentai has the rights.

That is beyond the TV-MA S standards. Not even at 4 AM EST!

Also, even though I thought Queen's Blade would never get dubbed and I was proven wrong, I'm pretty confident that Qwaser won't get dubbed.

:|

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Cool. so does the manga explain how Ganta's life is after the whole DW events? I'm pretty sure he can't go back to a normal life after that.

Except he actually does go back to a normal life. Last chapter shows him attending school, with new friends. Though every day he goes to visit Shiro in the hospital hoping she wakes up (and as I mentioned, she does)

Deadman Wonderland ended as I expected it to. Just okay.

I was disappointed that best girl didn't get more of a role.
76dbb7a1363b4b47dfa0d603c96f433a.jpg

Except he actually does go back to a normal life. Last chapter shows him attending school, with new friends. Though every day he goes to visit Shiro in the hospital hoping she wakes up (and as I mentioned, she does)

Wow, really? damn. I did not expect him to even function like a normal human being after all he went through.

So, give us a breakdown of what happened to all the other cast members besides Ganta and Shiro? Crow especially.

BatDan

Wow, really? damn. I did not expect him to even function like a normal human being after all he went through.

So, give us a breakdown of what happened to all the other cast members besides Ganta and Shiro? Crow especially.

Senji/Crow:
Rock climbing somewhere. I should mention he lost an arm during the final arc, so he's rock climbing with one arm
Yoh Takami
Became a stock broker
Minatsuki Takami/Hummingbird
In school to become a veterinarian. They also have a pet armadillo that belonged to one of Ganta's friends inside but she got killed by the villain I can't bother to remember the name of
Chief Guard Makina (G Cups)
Army captain of some kind
Kakaro Koshio (dark skinned blonde)
Became a nurse

There's other characters, but they were cut out of the anime for some reason.

Oh, good.
Crow Survived, I was expecting him to die but glad to hear he made it through, same with Yoh and Mina its crazy to think shes gonna become a vet. and of course Makina goes into the army, what else would fill her need of breaking down people's will to live otherwise.

Thanks for filling me in man.

BatDan

If it was the first season, I would mostly agree with you. So much stupid shit. Especially in the later half. Season 2 was mostly BORING with a little bit of really dumb every once in a while. Then it got kinda decent towards the end.

Until that last scene FUCKED IT UP.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If it was the first season, I would mostly agree with you. So much stupid shit. Especially in the later half. Season 2 was mostly BORING with a little bit of really dumb every once in a while. Then it got kinda decent towards the end.

SuperAIDS was amazingly funny and the reactions were perfect.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Anyone who actually watches the movies would come to this conclusion. Most Ep1 hate comes from people who haven't seen the movie in years

The Obi-wan/Qui-gon dynamic was great. I always wished we got more movies with just the two of them, like an intergalactic buddy cop movie or something.

Line_HTX

Now having seen all three Taken movies and a couple of other movies, it's very difficult for me to take Qui-Gon Jinn seriously many years later.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Anyone who actually watches the movies would come to this conclusion. Most Ep1 hate comes from people who haven't seen the movie in years

I haven't watched it in a while, but I remember that movie fucking DRAGGING on a rewatch. Like none of the Naboo stuff is that interesting in the first half, Tatooine is boring until the podrace, which is great, then they go to Coruscant and the movie drags some more, then they go to the final battle which is disjointed even though there's some good lightsaber stuff in there.

I would much rather watch Episode 2, even though all the Anakin/Padme parts are complete garbage.

Mizerman

unless you're a Je-TOYDARIAN

Or Jabba.

I haven't watched it in a while, but I remember that movie fucking DRAGGING on a rewatch. Like none of the Naboo stuff is that interesting in the first half, Tatooine is boring until the podrace, which is great, then they go to Coruscant and the movie drags some more, then they go to the final battle which is disjointed even though there's some good lightsaber stuff in there.

I would much rather watch Episode 2, even though all the Anakin/Padme parts are complete garbage.

Those scenes in the prequel trilogy involving Anakin and Padme were extremely cringe-worthy.

I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irratating, and it gets everywhere...

...not like here, here everything is soft, and smooth.

*reaches for your hand*

Raxus

3 is the least bad out of all of them. 1 is so bad it is good in some ways. 2 is just dreadfully boring despite being named 'Clone Wars'. 3 actually has some good lines and scenes in it. Every scene with Palatine is great even if a bit hammy at times. There is some great lines in it too (if you ignore 1-2 of the worst is also in there).

I actually thought Episode 3 dragged the most out of the three because it always felt like they were fumbling around in the dark trying to figure out a way to get to the "moments" and taking way too long to do it

Top Bottom