• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

ckohler

Yeah you can thank Ken Penders for his brilliance in poisoning the comic from the late 90s until 2006 when Ian Flynn took over and cleaned up his mess.

To summarize, This is Knuckles now | according to Pender's vision.

Wait. Let me get this straight. This guy was a comic artist working for Archie making the Sonic comics? That "art" is bad even by fan-art standards. Like, laughably, cringingly bad. Those CG renders make REBOOT look like Avatar. Wth?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait. Let me get this straight. This guy was a comic artist working for Archie making the Sonic comics? That "art" is bad even by fan-art standards. Like, laughably, cringingly bad. Those CG renders make REBOOT look like Avatar. Wth?

I believe he was the writer, not the artist. Like most comic books, the art was done by someone else.

LOLDSFAN

;_____;

vXtsdlU.gif

Crocodile

I have idea why y'all started posting some furry comic shit so I'm just going to SMH and move on........

Anyway, I was listening to the RWBY OST (shut up) recently and I thought I heard "Super Saiyan" in the lyrics of Yan'g theme. I was thinking to myself "no way I'm hearing that right". Low and behold I look up the lyrics and there they were LOL

I have idea why y'all started posting some furry comic shit so I'm just going to SMH and move on........

Anyway, I was listening to the RWBY OST (shut up) recently and I thought I heard "Super Saiyan" in the lyrics of Yan'g theme. I was thinking to myself "no way I'm hearing that right". Low and behold I look up the lyrics and there they were LOL

Further proof you shouldn't be watching RWBY

That is sad...
Especially when the action isn't even that impressive.

Ah, so it's pandering garbage. Good to know.

TBF I've only watched a few minutes, saw the bad cg-i and went "nope" so maybe it gets a lot better after a rough start. I dunno but clearly it's connected with a big enough audience to keep going.

Action animation is fucking dead here.

It's a shame too, because as much as they fucked up with Beware the Batman and Thundercats, it seemed that people were enjoying Green Lantern and Young Justice.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Ain't RWBY Monty Oum's baby? I'd not have the heart to talk bad about it after his death :/ Though I haven't watched it, I'd assumed it'd carry on his same awesome action and such from the Dead Fantasy and RvB animations.

A Sketch Dump preview SHOULD be here, but I've got a new computer finally, Rise of The Tomb Raider, got Blazblue CPE on sale... So I'm running totally late on that! ;)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wish Night Mind didn't post new videos around this time... I'll watch it tomorrow then.

Top Bottom