• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

I decided to google Zonic, and see what I would get.

I got a lot of images of Sonic dressed up like a space marine.

I don't know what I expected.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nah, Archie Comics. Read them a lot as a kid. Been using this username for YEAAARRRSSSS.

Also holy crap, I wished I posted this last week during Parasyte:

NnFSX0xNNG5RN3cx_o_persona-4-hiimdaisy-comic-dub-part-3.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HAH, I can still post it when it airs again during the marathon!

..........but yes, I can't believe it didn't occur to me until a few days later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Another problem was I couldn't find the image, save for the thumbnail pic for a YouTube video, but it cut off some of the words.

Hm, so that says we have a Parasyte marathon on the 28th..........meaning Michiko & Hatchin will end on December 12th. Then, there's another marathon on the 19th.
I wonder if they're really gonna premiere a show on the 26th of December.

Hm, so that says we have a Parasyte marathon on the 28th..........meaning Michiko & Hatchin will end on December 12th. Then, there's another marathon on the 19th.

I wonder if they're really gonna premiere a show on the 26th of December.

Pretty sure we'll get another marathon that weekend pushing the premier to the first week of January

So whats this week's episodes on Toonami?

Nah, Archie Comics. Read them a lot as a kid. Been using this username for YEAAARRRSSSS.

Also holy crap, I wished I posted this last week during Parasyte:

NnFSX0xNNG5RN3cx_o_persona-4-hiimdaisy-comic-dub-part-3.jpg

pray tell do you still read the Sonic comics now a days? ever since the reboot its been pretty damn good in my opinion.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
pray tell do you still read the Sonic comics now a days? ever since the reboot its been pretty damn good in my opinion.
Nah, I stopped LOONNG ago, but I wanna get the Mega Man crossover one.

I've seen people post random pages like that one story that seems to acknowledge Sonic The Fighters.

Nah, I stopped LOONNG ago, but I wanna get the Mega Man crossover one.

I've seen people post random pages like that one story that seems to acknowledge Sonic The Fighters.

Yeah, we had a 4-issue Sonic The Fighters arc and it introduced Honey, it was within the Sonic Unleashed arc thats currently going so that was interesting. PM me if you want I got a place that can catch you up.

I wouldn't worry about any stuff before it if you feel you're gonna be lost, all plot materials (characters, storylines, etc.) from #001 to #247 got wiped out and rebooted in the crossover event and they started over at #252 which is crazy because they are still keeping the numerical number (guess they wanna keep that guinness world record). while still having SATAM roots its more in-sync with the game material and not whatever that crazy previous writer Ken Penders created up.

I am a fan of the Mega Man comics (which have unfortunately been "put on hiatus"), so perhaps I will check out the Sonic comics from the reboot on.

Everyone is talking about the Monogatari series over in anime gaf, so I'm gonna hang out here...

...the egg girls look silly in that series.

Yeah sorry too Hellwarden :\

I am a fan of the Mega Man comics (which have unfortunately been "put on hiatus"), so perhaps I will check out the Sonic comics from the reboot on.

if you enjoy Ian Flynn's work on Mega Man he also writes for Sonic too. in fact at 1 point this year he was writing Sonic Boom (the comic book), Mega Man, those small Mega Man X side-stories, the 2nd Mega Man/Sonic cross over, Sonic Universe and the Sonic main comic not to mention guest writing Archie's superhero comics. the man is crazy taking on soo much but he loves Mega Man and Sonic and you can tell in his writing.

Soulflarz

Banned
^Who are you?

I refuse to watch that, because yeah uh
Marathons aren't interesting to me sorry.

Also test post to see if Kayos still actually even checks up on this thread :<

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At least Parasyte tells the complete manga story.
AgK has a Gecko Ending. That deducts MAJOR points.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
GXP is still the king of awful unwatchable shit on Toonami (unless you count original Toonami, in that case it's Wulin Warriors)

AgK is Top 10 Worst of Toonami though. I might consider compiling that list.

What are you guys talking about?

Tenchi Muyo GXP was full of lovable characters.

Like this guy.
latest

And this horrifying thing.
8e3f63ab2b67e21e747ddf6d12ed2036.jpg

They could have at least aired the original show or something. It wouldn't be good, but it would interesting to see the reactions.

Top Bottom