• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Grexeno

Didn't someone actually say they fucked up when they put GXP on?

Like it's the one show they view as a complete mistake?
Yeah, on a Pre-Flight episode where they covered their biggest failures, GXP was one of them.

Essentially, they'll never criticize a show they air unless they don't like it AND the show was a ratings failure.

Uh oh...

*grabs cardboard box, writes toonami on it, hides underneath it*

....Huh...I feel like it's my destiny to be in this box. Like I'm finding inner peace here...the key to true happiness...

Regiruler

Uh oh...

*grabs cardboard box, writes toonami on it, hides underneath it*

....Huh...I feel like it's my destiny to be in this box. Like I'm finding inner peace here...the key to true happiness...

That's seda's box, give it back

Unless

YOU ARE SEDAS SOCKPUPPET. NO OTHER MEMBER FINDS COMFORT IN THE BOX. YOU HAVE BEEN OUTED BY MY GENIUS.

I decided to google Zonic, and see what I would get.

I got a lot of images of Sonic dressed up like a space marine.

I don't know what I expected.

I got some obscure nicotine gum.

BtKAxIdCYAAzlbq.png

Stop smoking with a gaffer who makes bad puns.

Lets put it this way, GXP was dubbed by funi and was still terrible/a flop on toonami, agk is dubbed by sentai and is a hit on toonami and liked by most people outside of this thread. Now imagine if GXP was dubbed by Sentai and AgK was dubbed by Funimation.

Akame ga Kill might be the worst show aired on nu-Toonami. Yes, even worse than Tenchi Muyo GXP

Nah. Akame ga Kill is bad but it's still largely watchable and entertaining in its stupidity.

GXP just sucks the life out of the room; it's a chore to get through a single episode. The majority of its episodes are like this past week of Akame ga Kill, only worse.

I decided to google Zonic, and see what I would get.

I got a lot of images of Sonic dressed up like a space marine.

I don't know what I expected.

Yeah you can thank Ken Penders for his brilliance in poisoning the comic from the late 90s until 2006 when Ian Flynn took over and cleaned up his mess.

Then he made a bitchy fit and decided to sue SEGA and Archie for royalties and total character possession, and somehow won due to a fuck up caused by Archie in the 90s that in turn causing the comic to go into a messy downfall and Archie ordering the reboot button because characters that Penders and other creators made made were being barred from use by day. guys a petty freakazoid who hangs out on twitter saying his ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER ECHIDNA COMIC DO NOT STEAL will surpass anything Archie makes, pfft as-if.

Theirs way too much I've seen about this mess in the past year to explain to out of the loop people but to summarize, This is Knuckles now | according to Pender's vision.

Line_HTX

I dunno, I'm really put off and irritated by Parasyte and GXP. I'm actually entertained and laughing at how bad Akame is.

I would put Akame under bad good. I'm more invested in that than bad bad like the others, so no, Akame is not objectively worse than GXP.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I've seen Ken Penders called a "successful Chris-chan"
Well, back when he polluted his OC's all over the comic. Now he's just trying to sell his legally obtained shit and nobody's buying.

Yeah you can thank Ken Penders for his brilliance in poisoning the comic from the late 90s until 2006 when Ian Flynn took over and cleaned up his mess.

Then he made a bitchy fit and decided to sue SEGA and Archie for royalties and total character possession, and somehow won due to a fuck up caused by Archie in the 90s that in turn causing the comic to go into a messy downfall and Archie ordering the reboot button because characters that Penders and other creators made made were being barred from use by day. guys a petty freakazoid who hangs out on twitter saying his ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER ECHIDNA COMIC DO NOT STEAL will surpass anything Archie makes, pfft as-if.

Theirs way too much I've seen about this mess in the past year to explain to out of the loop people but to summarize, This is Knuckles now | according to Pender's vision.
lmao

I don't know if I should admit this, but I used to read those comics.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Frieza finally goes too far and pushes Goku over the edge, both Night Raid and the Jaegers target the murderous Danger Beasts, Migi's faced with the prospect of having to save a mortally wounded Shinichi, paths begin to converge as Michiko and Hatchin ride the train to Goinia in pursuit of Hiroshi, Kakashi wraps things up as Shikamaru dedicates himself to protecting the next generation, with Franky onboard the Straw Hats are ready to set sail but there's one last piece of business that they seem to be leaving behind, and Ryuko puts her kendo skills to the test.

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 47 - Awaken, Legendary Warrior! Goku the Super Saiyan!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 13 - Kill the Hindrance
1:00 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 6 - The Sun Also Rises
1:30 - Michiko e Hatchin - 19 - Nettlesome Light-Blocking Butterfly
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 89 - The Price of Power
2:30 - One Piece - 323 - Departing the City of Water! Usopp Mans Up and Brings Closure to the Duel!
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 6 - Don't Toy With Me on a Whim

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, then, I think I will just see myself out until Toonami starts. I have eyes to scrub, so much scrubbing.

Top Bottom