• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Freezer right now

o3A02Xk.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And now Akame ga Kill to bring down that high....

Funny thing is at this point *REAL SPOILERS*
the fight is more or less officially over

The next few episodes are just Goku styling all over Freeza's balls

Crocodile

I feel the transformation should have been accompanied by a voice change (at least tone) but yeah this is still pretty hype <3

I think this might be one of the few instances where I prefer the Faulconer OST

BatDan

I feel the transformation should have been accompanied by a voice change (at least tone) but yeah this is still pretty hype <3

I think this might be one of the few instances where I prefer the Faulconer OST

The original Kai OST was hype as hell.
But we know why we can't have that...

Moaradin

Yea, I expected that to take longer

and to have better music

The music placement for Kai is pretty bad. The Kikuchi music is great but it feels like they aren't using most of his tracks. Just reusing the same ones over and over during scenes that don't fit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder. It seems the bumps are in "worse" quality with the picture not coming in as clear. Wonder if it's a sign of the intruder.

WEEELLLLPPPPP.

BatDan

"The final battle with Night Raid" Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think this woman was pregnant in the manga. EDGE

Korigama

Random civilians who show up at the beginning will die horribly seems to be a given with this show.
I think I blacked out last week because I have no fucking clue what happened last week
Susano-o made everybody a new house. Also, Chelsea can turn into a kitty (among other things, since she's a shapeshifter).

I will make you suffer!

>:D

Line pls no one cares about the blue hair ice girl loser.

I've heard it's nearly on Sky's level. Way better than Gates to Infinity and its slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow text

That's good to hear. I heard infinity was a lot worse than sky, which i thought had a pretty good story/characters.

What episode of Akame Ga Kill are we on again?

If the heavens weren't punishing us, it'd be the last.

Top Bottom