• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

D6l8fu1.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
let me win a psvr, taco bell

ppllleeaaasseeee

I'll take pics of myself wearing it & referencing the Time magazine cover & "goodbye real world" pic if you let me win

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
can viz announce the blu-ray date already so my tv can stop showing the pixels during the more movement/action heavy scenes & truly experience this in HD

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, I cannot wait to see how S2 is going to top S1 in terms of OP, animation, music, etc.

........assuming it'll be able to....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
man, still perhaps one of the most "goriest", yet over the top deaths in the series.

Also, this serious has some great guitar & rock music.

There's a lot of shots of close-ups of kid's faces watching in awe as Saitama does this gruesome shit to the monsters he fights I've noticed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A shame Viz didn't continue with the choice casting, but when they did it, it's great. So hilarious when we found out Papenbrook was voicing the titan.

Since we now know that this was the beginning of the Hero Association and Tornado is older than Saitama, what were magical people like her doing at the time? Just being a normal human?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I like the extra detail of seeing Saitama on his shoulder on the shot before his close-up.

.......also that derp face, it's still funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom