• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
real talk

really glad to have you guys as friends & to enjoy and discuss the block, among other things, with all of you.

real talk

really glad to have you guys as friends & to enjoy and discuss the block, among other things, with all of you.

Aww.

I enjoy the companies of youse all. I don't post in the Toonami thread only with the exception that it's on but you peoples are good folks.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ya know

this is probably the 4th or so time I've seen this particular fight

but it still puts a smile on my face

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
reminder

that's the same heartbeat Boros had when he experienced the same feeling Saitama had when he finally felt passion for fighting again

dem 1st & final episode connections

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 91 - Get Angry, Gohan! Release Your Hidden Power!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 2 - A Letter From the Past
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 19 - The Gravity of Wishes
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 25 - Can't See × If × You're Blind
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 132 - In Attendance, the Six Paths of Pain
2:30 - One Piece - 366 - You're Going Down, Absalom!! Nami's Lightning Attack of Friendship!!
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 2 - The Lone Cyborg

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just realized

We actually now have more Viz content than Funimation

Funimation - DBZ, One Piece
Viz - OPM, HxH, Jojo, Naruto

Kind of funny how last year, we were wondering if Viz would even have more of their shows appear on the block.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, forgot we were close to finishing the first season of IBO. Though guessing its replacement will happen in January. Wonder how long until we learn what'll be replacing it.

Seda

I think it's great we seem to have a fair number of people who haven't seen Jojo. It wouldn't work as well if everybody but one person has seen it already.

It's still a fun rewatch but that makes it better.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69juBmss5UCS1jj

WVW69juDzw0nmPBJ8m

Omake

WVW69juEXrYcoX9Q0F

LATER

Seda

The end of this week's IBO was the first time Mika felt truly 'robotic' to me. Prior it felt moreso like a detached demeanor - but still emotionally cognizant.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, Part 1 is rather quick. It covers 5 volumes in just 9 episodes. Meanwhile, Part 2 is 7 volumes long, but takes 17 episodes.

Moaradin

We would have seen black bars in the first episode if it was censored. That shit is not subtle at all. Really wish Crunchyroll got the uncensored version of the show. They did it before with Akame ga Kill.

Tizoc

Forgot to ask this weeks ago but a JoJo dub OT isn't needed right? If it's OK to make one I can get one set up later today :X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom