• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

God help us all if the Hurricane Gundam is ever constructed.
Cv_ZGTz_EXEAAKfn_T.jpg

Such a fearsome machine should stay just as machinations in the darkest minds.

the neo mexican gundam

I love G Gundam but there no way a lot of the Gundam or character designs would fly nowadays. The world has changed (for the better) in the past 22 years :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HardImmediateCats.gif

Yeah, Nier: Automata looks pretty good...
hooolllyyyy shiiitttt, I am instantly sold, that looks amazing.

Speaking of which, friend is gonna give me Drakengard 3, it'll be interesting to try that out since it seems to be connected to the Nier universe. I think the only thing I've heard about the game is something about the reputation of the final boss battle.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Cell wants to see for himself just what Gohan is made of, 7 years later JoJo and Dio have become good chums but an animosity simmers below the surface and threatens to explode when George Joestar's health takes a turn for the worse, Tekkadan is ready to descend to Earth at last but once again Gjallarhorn stands in their way, Canary leads Gon's group to the butler's quarters where Gotoh the butler tries to ascertain whether Gon is really worthy of being Killua's friend, Jiraiya's battle with Pain rages on as the enigmatic ruler of the Hidden Rain reveals there's even more to him than meets the eye, while the rest of the crew is battling Oars Nami is still in mid-peril of being wed to Absalom when Lola decides to crash the party, and finally Genos arrives in City Z at the same time that a fearsome swarm of mosquitoes blows into town.

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 91 - Get Angry, Gohan! Release Your Hidden Power!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 2 - A Letter From the Past
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 19 - The Gravity of Wishes
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 25 - Can't See × If × You're Blind
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 132 - In Attendance, the Six Paths of Pain
2:30 - One Piece - 366 - You're Going Down, Absalom!! Nami's Lightning Attack of Friendship!!
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 2 - The Lone Cyborg

ckohler

We need SAO back on Toonami so you can watch a vr anime on tv in vr

I'm not sure I'd want to be that close to Kirito.

Now I want a VR game where you get to explore the Absolution & tinker with the buttons so you can watch Toonami clips.

That would be pretty cool. Heck, Adult Swim should just make a PSVR theatre app to watch their live stream and give it a selectable Toonami theme.

What happens when you die in the in the VR?

You respawn as Klein.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ratings are going to be low tonight if things continue as they're looking right now. Any would-be viewers from Chicago will be blackout drunk.

Ah, yes, Tomb Raider is finally out on PS4.

I hear they didn't fix the input delay that the Xbone version suffered from.

Because trying is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom