• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad must be call Shon.
Or maybe
tumblr_inline_nq9r6eL9Uj1rmstfj_1280.jpg

Seda

Archangel wants to investigate Agartha to better humanity or something.

This guy thinks Agartha can bring back the dead.

hmm

RagnarokX

The fact that they can breath the water and them sinking in it like they have zero buoyancy is making me think of that place you fight Vamp in MGS2.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
the rushed pacing is hurting what is a pretty neat setup IMO
This will probably be my main issue. We went from "come on, tell us what's going on" to "HOLY CRAP, SLOW DOWN".

I'm also debating if this movie might've worked better or at the very least might've been a better motive if the main girl wanted to bring her dad back, considering that might've had more of a connection over "boy she just met & knew for about a day"...but based on the earlier scene, she was very young & probably doesn't have many memories of her father.

This will probably be my main issue. We went from "come on, tell us what's going on" to "HOLY CRAP, SLOW DOWN".

I'm also debating if this movie might've worked better or at the very least might've been a better motive if the main girl wanted to bring her dad back, considering that might've had more of a connection over "boy she just met & knew for about a day"...but based on the earlier scene, she was very young & probably doesn't have many memories of her father.
Forced disney romance > authentic familial bond

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Someone's gonna have to explain what's happening/happened, because this damn emergency test is still going on & I'm sure I'm gonna be lost when the movie comes back on.

Edit: So they were pointing at some air ship & she pulled her crystal out of her pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom