• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find out that everyone is just the same two characters time traveling/resurrecting/repeating

You know I actually do kind of like how the teacher is suddenly getting more aggressive.

He's so close to his goal, and he's getting stonewalled.

Seda

Let me know if I missed something.

Shun died because he, like, came to the surface world, kinda spazzed out and fell off a cliff? Is that right? I stepped away early in the movie.

Raxus

Let me know if I missed something.

Shun died because he, like, came to the surface world, kinda spazzed out and fell off a cliff? Is that right? I stepped away early in the movie.

Sounds like bottomdwellers can't live long outside of their world. So yes that is basically what happened.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You know I actually do kind of like how the teacher is suddenly getting more aggressive.

Makes sense. Of course someone would be frustrated if they were so close to their goal after so long but then one more thing is standing in their way. Feels believable without it being exaggerated. A nice touch.

NOOOOOO, NOT THE CUTE ANIMAL MASCOT

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, he's the character type who clearly has one and only one goal in mind and really doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone else.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"DAMN IT, DEMARCO, WE GIVE YOU ALL THESE ANTI-SMOKING COMMERCIALS & ON TOP OF ONE PIECE, YOU AIR A MOVIE WITH A CHARACTER SMOKING SO MUCH"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
okay

that thing REALLY makes me think of Castle in the Sky with those robot things covered in nature

OH JESUS HE JUST ATE THE CAT IN FRONT OF THE LITTLE GIRL

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
'GUYS, HELP ME, don't just sit there on your horses watching!"

"....oh come on, don't take him on one at a time, we need to all work together, damn it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom