• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guessing this should be the final commercial break, or the 2nd to last.

Also, I miss when game commercials showed....ya know......the GAME.

Seda

So, right now the villains are just soldiers who don't like topsiders (because they cause issue with the Izoku for whatever reason)

and now Shin's predicament is that he doesn't belong anywhere because he showed sympathy to topsiders?

I dunno this feels pretty loose to me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
now that I think about it.

Why is it "ChildREN" if the main focus is only on one child.

Also OUCH, if you blink & miss it, he clawed at the rocks & there was blood.

Korigama

Or it sinks into a swamp that makes you feel sad and give up on living.
XS5LK.gif

Seda

That water disappeared really suddenly. I'm not sure why she was running in the first place. Wouldn't the prudent course of action to find a stable body of water (before it got dark, she had time earlier but waited too long) and just sit it out until morning?

It sucks but that would seem to be the safest thing to have done.

RagnarokX

That water disappeared really suddenly. I'm not sure why she was running in the first place. Wouldn't the prudent course of action to find a stable body of water (before it got dark, she had time earlier but waited too long) and just sit it out until morning?

It sucks but that would seem to be the safest thing to have done.

What's weird is that they established that they don't like water, but they chased Shun and Asuna into that deep water but wouldn't follow Asuna into ankle-high water.

See, he's saying 4 syllables. That .ogg was 5 syllables ket-zal-co-a-tl

And now the teacher is saying ketzal coatal. Make up your mind, movie!

Seda

what did I miss after she said she was lonley?

fgucking comcast box restarted randomly

fuck comcast

The water she was in disappeared for some reason. The Izoku started to chase her, she almost got captured but Shin saved her and then dawn broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom