• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Time Warner/Spectrum bullcrap. I missed Jojo because my internet was down due to a bad storm. It's working now but I hope my cable TV channels are showing properly.

Seda

I feel like this should have been detailed a lot earlier, but I'm not quite sure why Gjallerhorn is so dead set on not letting Kudelia talk with Earth's leaders.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We should have gotten this information in episode 3 at the latest, so yea it's pretty damn late. Still have no idea what's driving the conflict though.
Mass human oppression and bickering elites...so the same thing that drives all conflicts.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We should have gotten this information in episode 3 at the latest, so yea it's pretty damn late. Still have no idea what's driving the conflict though.

Something tells me we won't get that info until Season 2.
If we do get it on Toonami.

Korigama

Backstory would've been nice much earlier in the series (even if things still aren't by any means perfectly clear), but since this is only the first season, I'm more willing to let it slide.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
god, these game commercials just blend together now since it just seems to be "BOY THIS GAME IS AMAZEBALLS - GAMESITE.ORG"

Ashby

I feel like this should have been detailed a lot earlier, but I'm not quite sure why Ghjallerhorn is so dead set on not letting Kudelia talk with Earth's leaders.

Because the Blocs don't really care about having strict control of their space colonies anymore. And the whole point of Ghjallerhorn is to enforce the control of the Blocs over the colonies. So if the Blocs let the space colonies become independent (a lot already have) then Ghjallerhorn is made redundant. That's my understanding at least.

I didn't notice until I was watching last week's episode today that the Old Man's beard doesn't wrap around his chin. It goes over his chin and around his jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom