• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I think the grief is fine. A three minute scene of the crew upset in the hangar when they put Biscuit in the body bag, a ten-year old girl is shaken in the following days, and the person who was right next to Biscuit when he died feels helpless and perhaps responsible. That's not too much or anything.

I think the grief is fine. A three minute scene of the crew upset in the hangar when they put Biscuit in the body bag, a ten-year old girl is shaken in the following days, and the person who was right next to Biscuit when he died feels helpless and perhaps responsible. That's not too much or anything.

My thoughts on the grief. Not too long, not too short and gets the feeling across.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
you guys teasing the end of this episode

this better be more hilarious than Mikazuki just kissing Kudelia out of the blue.

Mikazuki is gonna say something seemingly normal or weird but inspiring.

Yeah, I dunno what's with all the bitchin'.

Korigama

Pretty much how I see it.

cntr

Banned
honestly I'm not too bothered by IBO's politics not making sense since I've watched enough Gundam to start ignoring all of it

G Gundam still the most sensible political system

Seda

So, Kudelia is a bad character (probably the weakest in the show) with unbelievable motivations and the praise surrounding her feels undeserved - am I wrong?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Orga, how long have you known Mika? You should know that he's an unfeeling sociopath by now. He can't grieve properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom