• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Kudelia is a bad character (probably the weakest in the show) with unbelievable motivations and the praise surrounding her feels undeserved - am I wrong?

It's made even worse by the way the show seems to know she's terrible and is hell-bent on having all the characters tell us she's wonderful in hopes that we'll come around

BBboy20

Kill 'em all.
Metallica_-_Kill_'Em_All_cover.jpg

Seda

So basically all the grownups think the kids are being dumb but no one will set them straight.

So, is it

1.) Tekkaden is acting a little childish and I'm supposed to be at odds with their bloodlust

2.) I'm supposed to be 100% on board with their revenge plot

?
I can't tell what the intended tone is supposed to be.

I liked that. It was Mika's own weird and super blunt way of getting Orga over his grief and it seems exactly like something he'd do. He's a weird kid and he doesn't know how to express himself right so of course he reminds Orga that he can't just give in to sadness because a lot of people need him by....asking how many people he wants killed. Classic Mika. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Moaradin

So, is it

1.) Tekkaden is acting a little childish and I'm supposed to be at odds with their bloodlust

2.) I'm supposed to be 100% on board with their revenge plot

?
I can't tell what the intended tone is supposed to be.

I think it's the first one to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom