• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
fiinnneee, I GUESS I'll see about how to win a Xbox 1 from Pizza Hut. Need something to play Rare Replay & Sunset Overdrive

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"innocent"

f30.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still waiting for this to be on Blu-Ray so I can let my friend watch the entire series & witness scenes like this

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 95 - A Hero's Sacrifice! Last Chance to Save the World!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 6 - Tomorrow's Courage
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 23 - The Final Lie
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 29 - Awakening × And × Potential
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 136 - The Light & Dark of the Mangekyo Sharingan
2:30 - One Piece - 370 - The Secret Plan to Turn the Tables! Nightmare Luffy Makes His Appearance
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 5 - The Ultimate Master

Later.

Seda

Next week is a holiday weekend, but I'll be here. Had more of a Canadian Thanksgiving this year family, and not doing anything special this week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll be around. Not like I can go visit my family for Thanksgiving this year anyways on account of work + being 2 hours away this year, meaning I wouldn't have the time to go there & back, especially with my night shift schedule.

Raxus

It is nice having JoJo on the block. The post count skyrockets when it is on it seems.

Sadly I am gone next week but I will catch up throughout the week and post my thoughts (if I can) sometime next week.

Regiruler

It's probably an indicator the category wasn't going to be on-stage anyway. God knows how many categories they missed the past two years.

Uranium was on the chopping block immediately given we're in the middle of Pokemon season but I'm somewhat surprised they took Am2.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Hey but seriously how did Moria teleport to Oars? He was literally in the castle one second yelling at the dude, and the next second he was inside Oars. It made no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom