• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Looks like I'll finish off the ill fated chiller block lineup sometime tomorrow with the last ten episodes of Tokyo Majin, which might be the worst show of them all.

All four shows hover around the Akame Ga Kill-Tenchi Muyo GXP tier. Actually all four might be worse than AGK.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
TONIGHT, ON INTRUDER 3

WILL TOM GIVE IN & MAKE SARA INTO YUI FROM SWORD ART ONLINE, LIVING OUT HIS DREAMS

WILL SARA GIVE IN & MAKE TOM INTO LINK FROM LEGENDS OF ZELDA, LIVING OUT HER DREAMS

WILL THERE BE AN INTRUDER 4, LIVING OUT DEMARCO'S DREAMS

WILL MOB PSYCHO 100 REPLACE IBO, LIVING OUT MOST OF OUR DREAMS

NONE OF THESE, & LESS, WILL BE ANSWERED

Looks like I'll finish off the ill fated chiller block lineup sometime tomorrow with the last ten episodes of Tokyo Majin, which might be the worst show of them all.

All four shows hover around the Akame Ga Kill-Tenchi Muyo GXP tier. Actually all four might be worse than AGK.

I feel like AGK is a tier above GXP. It at least had some attractive character designs going for it. :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Going by the comments on here, it looks like you guys got just another episode of Family Guy.

Well, this one was infamous.
It basically said "it's okay for Meg to be abused because then the rest of the family won't fight"
It's... fucked up.

Anyway, TOONAMI TIME!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
last time

cell ate too much thanksgiving food

and SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WHY IS STILL DRAGGING OUT, JUST END

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh i get it

this is the start of the buu arc

i heard buu was a fat dude, but I didn't know he was also cell

Neoxon

My older sister took the only open TV, so I have to stick with watching Toonami on my laptop.

Just in time for Kai, I see.

Mizerman

Well, this one was infamous.
It basically said "it's okay for Meg to be abused because then the rest of the family won't fight"
It's... fucked up.

Anyway, TOONAMI TIME!

Yeah, I hated that "theme." Every time when Meg gets her deserved revenge against her family is a highlight, then they backtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom