• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man Jojo kicked some motherfucking Microsoft ass and got me my codes!

Your soo based Jojo.

All thanks to Jojo and that "matured ability".

Freddie-Mercury-Smooth-Wink-Reaction-Gif.gif

DiU is great

Seda

But the tweet says this week we'll get something? I'm confused.

I checked this. On last week's PreFlight, Jason signs off with "We'll be back next week with something special".

So, the "something special" would be today.

However, his statement kinda came across as just typical 'end-of-podcast' fluff, to me - not actually a tease.

By the way he basically says they went to Japan recently to work on FLCL stuff.

BBboy20

3:38 NaturalThe1: kinda wish theyd put sam 7 at the end slot of the block nowadays
3:38 NaturalThe1: thatd be a great rewatch

:|

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Samurai 7 would probably be one of the most boring rewatches, honestly. Aside from "AAHHHHH, HE SAID THE LINE, GUYS!!!"

Also, uh, shouldn't the new pre-flight be up by now? 6:40 & still nothing.

Seda

Samurai 7 would probably be one of the most boring rewatches, honestly. Aside from "AAHHHHH, HE SAID THE LINE, GUYS!!!"

Also, uh, shouldn't the new pre-flight be up by now? 6:40 & still nothing.

I havent been paying much attention but I think they upload the episodes to the website later now.

It's ""live"", currently, talking about Shard's favorite show. https://www.twitch.tv/adultswim

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oops, my bad, I was keeping an eye on the Adult Swim site.

"favorite moment from Love Actually"?? da hell?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"6. I've never seen love actually
7. what the hell is love actually
8. they're running out of questions"

"3. what is love actually
5. i'm confused, are they trolling
7. that movie was trash
8. when I wasn't watching it"

Alright, those were pretty good fan responses

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'll just say that tomorrow's One Piece has some shockingly good timing with current manga events.

Seda

for anyone confused catching up with this thread, Jason/Gill just talked about Love Actually on PreFlight and nothing else substantial.

Aside from an intruder III comic being released sometime tomorrow.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Since I got the treasure boxes for One Piece last year I looked into getting another this year and from the look of it they still only have the 3 :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We've had a poster for it for quite some time (hell, we got a new one just a few days ago) & I still forget that it's actually happening.

Heck, maybe I should see if I can nab one or both of the posters & then see if anyone on here wants it, assuming the movie turns out to be any good. Never cared for AC, so no desire to see it.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Assassin's Creed has a very low bar to clear in order to be the best video game movie adaptation.

Think it will make it?

Seda

I just saw a commercial for Assassin's Creed movie, which reminded me that it existed. It's coming out next month btw.

Also btw, AssCreed 2 and Brohood are good games.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Assassin's Creed has a very low bar to clear in order to be the best video game movie adaptation.

Think it will make it?
At the very least, it has an actual story that it can adapt in comparison to Angry Birds.

Should check out the R&C film, heard that one wasn't too bad, but it felt like "a cutscene in search of a game", if that makes any sense.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
the director for Assassin's Creed has a decent résumé but then so did Duncan Jones on Warcraft so

Warcraft was likely a victim of trying to adapt a miniseries worth of content into a single movie if the complaints I've heard are correct. Plus it's not like the original story is even that great in the first place.

Breads

Banned
I've only watched like two weeks of Toonami so uh... are they not having a regular day again or am I just not finding the right stream/ simulcast?

I keep seeing AS skits or IBO. I can't find the stream/ simulcast for regular Toonami.

:edit:

WHAT DAY IS IT (oops)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Clue was the best game adaptation movie

(that still isn't saying a huge lot)

Clue was fantastic and had a great gag in it's original airing. I want to say it was the original meta troll, given they'd show a different ending depending on where and when it was being shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom