• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

like I like most of the main cast and feel like they are "good" characters...but lord I have no clue what is going on...nor do I care.

Its weird. I should be hating this...but I'm not.

yeah

Seda

like I like most of the main cast and feel like they are "good" characters...but lord I have no clue what is going on...nor do I care.

Its weird. I should be hating this...but I'm not.

yeah

This is a generalization, but basically I feel IBO has a handful of good characters stuck in a crappy narrative.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The fact we're getting character scenes this late in the series shows that this was always meant to be 50 episodes but got split into two seasons.

Seda

My original read on Karta was that she was just a side-villain type character that wasn't meant to be nuanced or necessarily believable, so I'm kinda confused why they are giving her a backstory.

She dies in this episode, huh.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
My original read on Karta was that she was just a side-villain type character that wasn't meant to be nuanced or necessarily believable, so I'm kinda confused why they are giving her a backstory.

That tends to be a massive death flag in poor narrative. Character about to die? Give the backstory.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

The bold makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom