• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
like I like most of the main cast and feel like they are "good" characters...but lord I have no clue what is going on...nor do I care.

Its weird. I should be hating this...but I'm not.

yeah

Yeah, IBO is in a real weird place for me. Like I am somehow engaged, and I do like most of the main cast, but the show is also a mess and none of the foundations of the story were ever adequately put into place. And it's veered into "so terrible it's terrible" territory more than once. And still...I kinda like it? Maybe. Or at least want to like it.

Ponn

Banned
I am actually debating turning this over to watch the end of Batman vs Superman instead.

Anyone know off hand how well IBO did/is doing in Japan?

Seda

Okay I figured Ein would be made a cyborg or something, but he's actually a literal mobile suit now? That's actually making me chuckle.

Seda

I'm sorry. I'm a bit confused. Is the narrative trying to make us feel for both sides here?

They've kinda established that Mcgillis isn't too fond of Gjallerhorn. It's kinda loose and I don't think specific details have been given, but I think it's clear McGillis's goals aren't quite the same as Gjallerhorn's as a whole.

pirata

Yo. I've off-handedly caught a lot of this show, but I still have no idea what the fuck Gjallerhorn and Tekaden are. What are the6? Tekkaden is like the Mars mining sweatshop kids, right? I have no idea what Gjallerhorn is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom