• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
From what I gather, Tekkadan is going after Carta for revenge.

All the other stuff I don't know

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that's enjoying IBO despite its flaws. Rewatching it hasn't hurt my view on it that much (aside from the middle parts being worse than I remember.)

Korigama

Hm, so Ein's like one of those pilots integrated with their Gears in Xenogears now, huh...that didn't work out so well for them as is.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, what is happening is they need to get Beardo to Edmonton so that he can be reelected into power in exchange for some stuff I can't talk about right now.

cntr

Banned
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that's enjoying IBO despite its flaws. Rewatching it hasn't hurt my view on it that much (aside from the middle parts being worse than I remember.)
Oh no, I agree. I like IBO, the fights and characters are neat enough for me.

ckohler

I do think we are being a little harsh. It's just because the show has a lot of promise and good characters... just a confusing plot.

Yo. I've off-handedly caught a lot of this show, but I still have no idea what the fuck Gjallerhorn and Tekaden are. What are the6? Tekkaden is like the Mars mining sweatshop kids, right? I have no idea what Gjallerhorn is.

I've watched all of it up to this point and I often forget which one is Gjallerhorn and which is Tekaden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom