• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I think it's not grabbing me because, right now, it sounds so similar to every other form of "life energy" power stuff.

It's just technojargon that most shows will gloss over since it's basically magic, and it changes as the plot demands it.

So it feels like we're just wasting time here.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I dont want to sound impatient, but this Nen stuff is kinda boring me.

I always found this the most tedious part of the series in the original, too. Fortunately the stuff that comes after is awesome. And once we get past the basics, Nen is pretty cool.

I always found this the most tedious part of the series in the original, too. Fortunately the stuff that comes after is awesome. And once we get past the basics, Nen is pretty cool.

This is part of the reason why I'm not biggest fan of the Greed Island arc since several of those episodes is dedicated to even more Nen exposition training episodes.

cntr

Banned
It's just technojargon that most shows will just gloss over since it's basically magic, and it changes as the plot demands it.

So it feels like we're just wasting time here.
The thing is that Hunter x Hunter is the exception to that rule. It's very strict about its rules. The stuff about nen isn't technobabble, they're the actual rules the series will adhere to.

It?

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom