• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that Hunter x Hunter is the exception to that rule. It's very strict about its rules. The stuff about nen isn't technobabble, they're the actual rules the series will adhere to.

Would be a nice change of pace from DBZ and its "Oh I can do this now" events.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So that dream corp show does in fact look pretty interesting, one of the most interesting shows AS has ever done

Seda

Let me clarify that I understand that later revelations on "Nen" might retroactively change how I feel about the current establishing of Nen, but right now it really just feels like the usual spirit energy.

I can only judge by what I see, of course.

Read the manga. If you've never read manga before, read the manga. If you can't afford the manga, buy the manga anyway.

No thanks, I'm not invested enough into any of these shows to read the manga.

cntr

Banned
I can understand it sounding a bit boring now, but it won't be.

all these comments about nen are kind of bothering me given how it ends up, lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Knowing how HxH has been handling its shonen tropes, I have a feeling Nen will be more interesting later on, sort of like how stands in Jojo got waaaaaay more entertaining after Part 3.

Crocodile

This girl is way to happy about her job

Also does this mean if you ever leave Heaven's Arean for any reason you are barred from ever coming back?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
loooooooollllllllllllllll

"nah, don't care about the prize, let's do something else & not bother about the reward"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom