• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

is that a shy guy kkk person?

More like a sniffit.
E5EPlDR.jpg

Korigama

Yeah, I think YYH's designs had that "older cool anime" look that made the plain still look pretty cool.

It's not working for me here. I kinda wish this show existed before YYH, because I'd have liked to go from the "kid" characters to more mature ones; this feels like something of a regression, personally.

The announcers and stuff are the most fun. I feel like the animators and stuff get to show what they want with them, but are more restricted with the main cast.
The largely sums up my opinion regarding the differences in the casts and general aesthetics between the two.

Seda

I dunno, I can see how multiple spinning tops that you could control at a whim could be pretty dangerous. Doesn't seem that silly to me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I dunno, I can see how multiple spinning tops that you could control at a whim could be pretty dangerous. Doesn't seem that silly to me.

I mean, silly powers that are actually awesome as shit is par for the course when it comes to nen. Still kind of a lazy power though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom