• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

At least Sasuke fights with thought and purpose, unlike Naruto's "Shadow clone + Rasengan spam" literally every single time.

Lemonz

4851394-shuriken+fight.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yes. It's a bullshit power that's
powered by insanity
actually its powered by overwhelming feelings, you can get it from being incredibly happy or incredibly sad, unfortunately almost every uchiha gets it from being in a war so they never knew they could get it from lets say seeing your dad for the first time in 12 years

Seda

I honestly don't mind that the episode was mostly exposition.

I do mind that the exposition was pretty dumb. Eyeballs that power up by killing friends, swapping them unlocks their power? Blah.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
or...you could......ya know........stop the bullying in person instead of just saying something online....

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
actually its powered by overwhelming feelings, you can get it from being incredibly happy or incredibly sad, unfortunately almost every uchiha gets it from being in a war so they never knew they could get it from lets say seeing your dad for the first time in 12 years

And yet they all
unlock their magic eyeballs through insanity

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I honestly don't mind that the episode was mostly exposition.

I do mind that the exposition was pretty dumb. Eyeballs that power up by killing friends, swapping them unlocks their power? Blah.
The real scary bit is that isn't even it's final form.

RagnarokX

What really messes with me when Naruto goes into history is how they treat the past like it's ancient, but the First and Second Hokage and Madara were all alive when the Third Hokage got picked. The village got founded like less than 100 years ago. Yet there aren't people that remember this shit until Kishi decides to pull it out of his ass.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
yes, sanji, NOW it's about to get weird

not the rubber captain

or the transforming, talking reindeer

or the cyborg shipwright

or the 50 devil fruit users you've encountered

NOW, is the weird part

Man God

Non-Canon Member
yes, sanji, NOW it's about to get weird

not the rubber captain

or the transforming, talking reindeer

or the cyborg shipwright

or the 50 devil fruit users you've encountered

NOW, is the weird part
A fourteen foot tall pale Shadow Man piloting an eighty foot tall zombie demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom