• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Viz Media speed it up and send it to AS or have I gotten it mixed up?

Yep, Shortened OPs and EDs for all the anime the air are done by their respective Localization Companies. They have to be cut down due to required time for Commericals. The average length of an anime (OP and ED included) is 24 minutes, but American Broadcasting Standards limits it to only 22 minutes instead.

i_have_special_eyes_meme__by_stevenstar777-d6r4ba7.jpg

Seda

Starting to remember this.

1.) The M-Sharingan awakens when you "kill someone close to you." How does the body determine if said person was "close enough"? What's the determinant for the person to undergo enough trauma or whatever to awaken the eyes? It would suck to kill your friend and have nothing happen. "Oh, I guess I wasn't close enough to him in the first place."

2.) Borrowing someone's else's eyes basically nulls the eventual 'blindness' effect. Can't the Uchicha, then, like, pair up? Two people awaken M-Sharingan, swap eyes, both reap the benefits? (Except the people killed to awaken those eyes in the first place)

Regiruler

1.) The M-Sharingan awakens when you "kill someone close to you." How does the body determine if said person was "close enough"? What's the determinant for the person to undergo enough trauma or whatever to awaken the eyes? It would suck to kill your friend and have nothing happen. "Oh, I guess I wasn't close enough to him in the first place."

2.) Borrowing someone's else's eyes basically nulls the eventual 'blindness' effect. Can't the Uchicha, then, like, pair up? Two people awaken M-Sharingan, swap eyes, both reap the benefits? (Except the people killed to awaken those eyes in the first place)
2. Eyes wear out, I doubt someone else taking a worn eye would refresh it

Man God

Non-Canon Member

There is a character who kinda tries number two only he turned it up to 11.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It does get explain and I swear to god the explanation is
the crazier you are the more magical your eyes become
. Swear to fucking god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom