• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Starting to remember this.

1.) The M-Sharingan awakens when you "kill someone close to you." How does the body determine if said person was "close enough"? What's the determinant for the person to undergo enough trauma or whatever to awaken the eyes? It would suck to kill your friend and have nothing happen. "Oh, I guess I wasn't close enough to him in the first place."

2.) Borrowing someone's else's eyes basically nulls the eventual 'blindness' effect. Can't the Uchicha, then, like, pair up? Two people awaken M-Sharingan, swap eyes, both reap the benefits? (Except the people killed to awaken those eyes in the first place)

I think it has more to do with the emotional reaction triggering something than specifically killing your best friend

As for the other thing, who knows. The whole thing is dumb anyways. You can just plop in new eyes with no problems in this series apparently.

giphy.gif

Such a mentally stable guy

Seda

Would Itachi taking Sasuke's eyes even work because Sasuke hasn't awakened the M-Sharingan? Is that awakening based in the eyes or brain?

cntr

Banned
from elsewhere:

"What do you mean you can't put them in me?"
"You grabbed your brother's eyes out of his skull, doing so broke the nerves and crushed the irises."
"So that's a no?"
"You are a dingus."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom