• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the story has already been told, then?

Why not work on Episode 8?

also something something "guess i should remember this one character for a future arc because podcast will tease future events"
Well it was told until the Extended Universe was deemed noncanon

BBboy20

also something something "guess i should remember this one character for a future arc because podcast will tease future events"
Ep 8 is being worked on, just Disney wants to make multiple Star Wars movies.

Seda

How the rebellion obtained Death Star plans has been told in like a half-dozen different ways, I think.

Also, not every piece of media has to push the overall narrative forward. A self-contained story within the universe can be compelling on its own. Don't be so obsessed with canon and the story endpoint, jesus christ.

Crocodile

This whole bit is weird but
I remember hearing about Nightmare Luffy so I was curious what exactly that meant

I look forward to the new Star Wars protagonist being called a Mary Sue because she's important to the story.

Real talk, the more I thought about Rey and talk about her with my friends, the more "meh" she came off. Like "Mary Sue" isn't especially a term I'd use but I can kind of emphasize with that sentiment. A lot of it has to do with the fact that we know very little about her to be honest.

As an aside, I saw Civil War finally. Movie kind of sucked to be frank outside the action :/

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
1264c9f620e5f490e005320d658fa9fba9433ff25eca4744cd58238699183556.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom