• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

I think Ms. Marvel & Captain Marvel are the same character now???

I don't know, comic books are weird, I'm sticking with manga where things make more sense.
/joke

Wait, I thought PSX was the event that just happened.

....no, wasn't PSX that weird digital video recorder that had a built-in PS2....

captain marvel = Carol Danvers right now who used to be miss marvel.
Cu9SiTj.png

Miss Marvel - Kamala Khan

as for the male captain marvel
that is a DC character not marvel.

zulux21

I don't think so. I heard someone say it's Lex Lang.

that would fit with the quality of voice acting I heard... someone who mostly just gets side characters because he isn't good enough to do mains.

such an odd choice for goku.

I mean it's still better than the japanese, but it will go a long way to make me wait for the real english version :/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Super Perfect Cell is chargin' his laz0r and the only thing standing between him and the destruction of the Earth is a one-armed Gohan as the Cell Games finally reach their ultimate climax, Barone Zeppeli enters battle with Tarukus to save JoJo armed with the knowledge that he is fated to make his last stand right here, Tekkadan has arrived in Edmonton but that means the clashes with Gjallarhorn are only just beginning, Gon begins to figure out Gido's top attacks but he may still be in over his head, Sasuke and Itachi drop the attempts at genjutsu and throw down with ninjutsu in a battle between brothers, Moriah's shadow powers make Oars even more unstoppable even as the Straw Hats attempt to devise new ways to defeat the monstrosity, and Saitama goes out on patrol while terror lurks about the abondoned town.

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 96 - Combine Your Strength! The Final Kamehame-Ha!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 7 - Sorrowful Successor
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 24 - A Future Reward
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 30 - Fierce × And × Ferocious
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 137 - Amaterasu!
2:30 - One Piece - 371 - The Straw Hat Crew Gets Wiped Out! The Shadow-Shadow's Powers in Full Swing
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 6 - The Terrifying City

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tonight seems like it should be good. Cell is finally going to be defeated after almost 30 episodes, Jojo will be good as usual, IBO is just about done, HxH should also be good, OP should hopefully show us what Nightmare Luffy is about, & OPM is the meteor episode.

I had a dream last night where Piccolo's muscles grew huge, he turned purple and spit acid to slow Cell down.

On a scale of 1-10 of weird dreams I have this is like a 3.

Soulflarz

Banned
watching ibo+hxh+the OP I missed+the OP I didn't miss right now
sorry guys, need the extra 30m from no ads +30m no gap period, my sleep schedules ruined as is

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, this is going to be the first Toonami with the new opening, I am guessing it is still going to be static phrasing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I am so sick of this James Franco & Bryan Cranston movie. Thanks a lot Simpsons marathon.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
BRYAN CRANSTON IN....

...BREAKING DAD.

I am so sick of this James Franco & Bryan Cranston movie. Thanks a lot Simpsons marathon.
I have to see the uninspired poster each day at work. Seeing the commercial makes me loathe it even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom