• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES OF NATURE

giphy.gif

Seda

Man, the Kudelia stuff /still/ doesn't really work for me.

All she said is Gjallerhorn is violently opposing them, and Mars is apparently oppressed. We still don't know how Mars is oppressed or why Gjallerhorn is opposing them. They leave it really vague or hand-waved.

The rest of the episode is good though.

I see people are bringing up Metal Gear here...

There's a moment in season 2 where everyone is going to collectively say Rules of Nature...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

All she said is Gjallerhorn is violently opposing them, and Mars is apparently oppressed. We still don't know how Mars is oppressed or why Gjallerhorn is opposing them. They leave it really vague or hand-waved.

The rest of them episode is good though.

Basically my thoughts.

I think the McGillis stuff was the best because it was easily understandable: McGillis is a dick.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

The rest of them episode is good though.

Also I don't understand how the sitting Prime Minister had such a hard time getting to Parliament.

Because of Gjallahorn. :p

He's in charge of an entire goddamned country and has no bodyguards? He ain't got no army? It makes no sense.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think I stand by my opinion that the beginning & ending of IBO is good, but the middle just dragged it down. I really hope S2 is more consistent.

Mik317

I love protags like Mika. Doesn't take shit and gets shit done...quickly...and yet the show also lets us see that he is kind of a sociopath as well. And he has solid reasons for being this way. Its a nice change of pace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom