• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGillis is one evil motherfucker. Goddamn. I love it.
Reelected?
I'm not sure how or why they let him go AWOL in the first place, and without any protection. This whole time I thought he was an ex-minister who was trying to make a comeback.

...Homework? Does Wikipedia not exist in this universe? Lame. Guess those fundraising drives all end up failing.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Can we get to HxH where we aren't bogged down by such uninteresting nonsense like romance. Only bromance.

Seda

Yeah, in a nutshell I feel I liked several of the characters (or at least found them interesting), and I thought the plot highlights were pretty solid, but a lot of the stuff in between that was ... whatever.

Gotta say, I really liked this. Weird character development aside (Why are you so obsessed with revolution, Kudelia?) it was a pretty good show. I like most of the characters and I only got lost once or twice. Looking forward to season 2. Time for Hunter x Hunter.

Regiruler

McGillis is one evil motherfucker. Goddamn. I love it.
I'm not sure how or why they let him go AWOL in the first place, and without any protection. This whole time I thought he was an ex-minister who was trying to make a comeback.

...Homework? Does Wikipedia not exist in this universe? Lame. Guess those fundraising drives all end up failing.
You still need homework, wikipedia doesn't eliminate the need for practice.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Ahh this is one of the in between episodes of the Heaven's Arena arc isn't it? We got some incredible stuff coming soon but gotta wait for Gon to recover from his own impressive and bold stupidity.

cntr

Banned
Honestly if you ignore the Dort and most of the Brewers arc, which isn't very hard, it's a pretty good show. If they don't fuck up S2, might even be a great show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom