• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I stand by my opinion that the beginning & ending of IBO is good, but the middle just dragged it down. I really hope S2 is more consistent.

So far I'd say it has been. It still deals with politics but more specifically how it affects Tekkadan directly so there's less "Why are they here" moments.

Soulflarz

Banned
Man, the Kudelia stuff /still/ doesn't really work for me.

All she said is Gjallerhorn is violently opposing them, and Mars is apparently oppressed. We still don't know how Mars is oppressed or why Gjallerhorn is opposing them. They leave it really vague or hand-waved.

The rest of the episode is good though.

The episode is good in the set up scenario but I still don't care about this scenario at all

cntr

Banned
Gundam second seasons tend to go off the deep end (see: 00), so I'm waiting to see if IBO S2 does anything stupid or manages to go against the trend.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man, the Kudelia stuff /still/ doesn't really work for me.

All she said is Gjallerhorn is violently opposing them, and Mars is apparently oppressed. We still don't know how Mars is oppressed or why Gjallerhorn is opposing them. They leave it really vague or hand-waved.

The rest of the episode is good though.
Gallerhorn is the space UN. They shouldn't be assassinating political enemies of rival interests.

Cookie and Cracker are going to crumble after hearing the bad news.

BooThisMan.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This last half is a good reminder of all of the unsettling sexual series that is actually contained in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom