• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This week on HxH: HIsoka is aroused by someone over the age of 12!

1000101875_1-noscale.jpg

This is my kids night light. Sits on the bedside table overlooking him as he sleeps. Now if only I could find a SCHWING alarm clock.

I leave feeling conflicted on a lot of things.

I don't feel like that had to be 28 episodes or however much it was for one.Two I was confused by the conflict and I had no idea what emotions the show was pining for me to feel half the time. That combined with the fact that I didn't really like any of the characters made it so I just kind of saw both sides as psychopaths and murders killing each other.

This last episode summoned emotion out of me though... for the people I think were supposed to be the bad guys. So there's that.

McGillis is a fantastic villain. All that creeper stuff from earlier feels justified for sure.

I don't regret that I saw this but I certainly won't ever see it again.

I'll see Season 2 when they air it on here of course because it's part of the experience but ugh.

I wasn't a fan of this. I hesitate to say it was... bad? I guess...? I dunno... Looked nice at least...

Korigama

Strong beginning, weak middle, and strong end does sound about right for IBO. Either way, I enjoyed it overall, having fulfilled my need for a better mecha show after being so disappointed in how Macross Delta turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom