• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureYeti

So Orochimaru was in Sasuke, he freed himself, Itachi has a crazy justu giant with a special sword and shield for some reason, and now Orochi is dead again

wtzgU.gif
wtzgU.gif
wtzgU.gif

Thanks Iori, Kyo, and Chizuru!

So that was the Sasuke and Itachi fight that was built up for years.

... Worth it? Satisfied? Eh?

Also, please shut the fuck up Zetsu. Goddamn.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Itachi out Aizen-ing Aizen from here on out is still crazy

The Orchimaru stuff from here on out is extra bullshit though

And so, Sasuke is denied the revenge he so desperately wanted. In a way it's fitting. Sasuke devoted his entire being to this path while his friends and family told him it wans't worth it and in the end, it really wasn't. Time for One Piece.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
And so, Sasuke is denied the revenge he so desperately wanted. In a way it's fitting. Sasuke devoted his entire being to this path while his friends and family told him it wans't worth it and in the end, it really wasn't. Time for One Piece.
What friends and family?

Seda

I wasn't able to catch up on the last episode of One Piece. I would ask for a recap, but I'll probably get one anyway.

Ray Down

Banned
I really hated how just everyone got a happy ending, even if they didn't deserve it.

Man responsible for the 3rd hokage death, Gara dad, attack the village, performed countless horrible experiments on children and killed who knows how many people...lol it's all good.

RagnarokX

Itachi out Aizen-ing Aizen from here on out is still crazy

The Orchimaru stuff from here on out is extra bullshit though
Naruto stuff:
Eh, not really. Itachi's plan was one of the dumbest plans ever, and everything goes wrong. Absolutely nothing works out the way he intended it to, which isn't suprising considering how insanely stupid it would have been for them to work out that way. He just gets lucky that Naruto comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom