• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
I wasn't able to catch up on the last episode of One Piece. I would ask for a recap, but I'll probably get one anyway.
Moriah uses his shadowbending powers to let Oars stretch because "the shadow and body have to match".

There's a cool team-up attack.

Everybody gets fucked.

Naruto stuff:
Eh, not really. Itachi's plan was one of the dumbest plans ever, and everything goes wrong. Absolutely nothing works out the way he intended it to, which isn't suprising considering how insanely stupid it would have been for them to work out that way. He just gets lucky that Naruto comes along.

The whole Itachi thing really feels like a last minute change. How the hell did Itachi expect things to go the way he wanted, there were so many variables that could have fucked everything up.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gon and Pitou are similar enough to that it's the first thing I thought of. Except for the whole being related thing.

Oh in terms of revenge, yeah. I thought you meant like a redemption arc or something for someone we used to think was bad, which I don't think happens in HxH.

ZORO NO!

OQxgAOw.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I should feel more annoyed by this since it feels like another way to prolong the arc, but.....I'm not, but I don't know why.

something something stay salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom