• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
yoooooooooo, he did it!

& now everyone's shadows get returned next episode & then onto that fishman island they were talking about before

cntr

Banned
Next week's episode should be pretty fun.

Fun week, guys. Jojo and IBO were great, Naruto was "lol", HxH and One Piece were pretty good.

Crocodile

Wait was that really the end of the fight?

How many episodes are left in the arc?

Nightmare Luffy does seem like a "comes out of nowhere" power-up

ckohler

yoooooooooo, he did it!

& now everyone's shadows get returned next episode & then onto that fishman island they were talking about before
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh right, THIS week is the episode where Sephiroth tried to use Meteor, but then Saitama counterattacked it

Edit: I don't think Nightmare Luffy feels like an asspull since we've seen plenty of other shadows be put into bodies, this was "let's see what happens if more than one are put into a body that's still living"

Seda

Assuming nothing weird happens in the schedule, Naruto will be in a filler arc
In February and March.

One Piece has a few filler episodes in
March________

Raxus

Assuming nothing weird happens in the schedule, Naruto will be in a filler arc
In February and March.

One Piece has a few filler episodes in
March________

Ugh...

March is going to suuuuck. At least we will be in full swing with JoJo.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.....one of these days, I want to learn what exactly is in Saitama's manga collection. I see one set that looks like it could be food related based on the spine art.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so Bang didn't clear things up with the association about how much Saitama played a role with the meteor?

oh noes, the tank top twins of terror

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
GIVE IT UP, LUFFY
GIVE IT UP, ZOLO
GIVE IT UP, NAMI

also oh man, i bet those internet comments would be so mean.......if we could understand it....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I mean, I COULD step in & explain everything, therefore clearing this misunderstanding up, but naaah"

YEAH, GUYS, HE'S STANDING THERE....MENANCINGLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom