• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We actually will see the character in question on the next episode of Jojo after the two this week, though that won't be until Jan. 7th.

All I'll say is, he voices Byakuya in Bleach & Igor in the Persona 3/4/Arena/Golden.

Mizerman

We actually will see the character in question on the next episode of Jojo after the two this week, though that won't be until Jan. 7th.

All I'll say is, he voices Byakuya in Bleach & Igor in the Persona 3/4/Arena/Golden.

Good ol' Dan Woren. Still kinda wish he was voicing Liu Bei.

Ok, I got in mind who you guys are referring to then. I haven't scene many clips of the Dub for Part 2 outside of the "Your Next Line" compilation. :p

''edit''

Enter Haman Kahn. Love Live Neo Zeon indeed.

And now Judau strapped a bunch of bombs to his Gundam. I can't believe there's a character actually dumber than Katz.

BBboy20

ytJDkxu.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gJIdq9syn0
https://youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M
You guys and gals are not ready for Battle Tendency.

God, what the fuck is up with Twitter needing to correct pop culture franchise osmosis imagery?

Ok, I got in mind who you guys are referring to then. I haven't scene many clips of the Dub for Part 2 outside of the "Your Next Line" compilation. :p

''edit''

Enter Haman Kahn. Love Live Neo Zeon indeed.

And now Judau strapped a bunch of bombs to his Gundam. I can't believe there's a character actually dumber than Katz.
Haman is legit though. You don't see a better female villain than her till Victory Gundam.

B.K.

Looks like I'm missing tonight. I don't know if it's the high wind or something else, but my DirecTV box is dead. I can't change the channel or do anything with it.

Raxus

How did you like it?

Much better with some really fun encounters but the side missions and the rest was rather meager. Much like AC I feel this is one iteration from a truly great game. Gyrocopter and the RC were the best additions in the game. I used them nonstop. Online was pretty good too but they really needed a better co-op missions to support it. It is funny how useless guns are outside of PVP. Game practically penalizes you for using them (granted I didn't put any points into the gun tree).

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Looks like I'm missing tonight. I don't know if it's the high wind or something else, but my DirecTV box is dead. I can't change the channel or do anything with it.

if you have a DirecTV username and password on their website, you can stream Toonami live through Adult Swim's website.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It is a bit odd that DBZ Kai is two series but TOEI has always been odd like that.

Apparently the first part actually didn't do too well in toy sales. So they ended it early in favor of Toriko.
When Kai was a hit in North America, they did the Buu arc to sell to North America. It just took some time as we can see. Funny enough, this was the replacement for Toriko.

Raxus

Poor Toriko, Jump poured its heart and soul to make it happen.

It didn't.

Edit: Indeed Moria, we are all making that face looking at 2017.

Much better with some really fun encounters but the side missions and the rest was rather meager. Much like AC I feel this is one iteration from a truly great game. Gyrocopter and the RC were the best additions in the game. I used them nonstop. Online was pretty good too but they really needed a better co-op missions to support it. It is funny how useless guns are outside of PVP. Game practically penalizes you for using them (granted I didn't put any points into the gun tree).

Yeah, I'm gonna get it for Xmas. Watching clips of the game online, it seems like a substantial step up from the first game, but it still needs a little extra work.

B.K.

Reset it.

I've done that. More than once. The video keeps freezing and it won't respond to the remote control. It's stuck on the guide right now and I can't get it off and the channel that it's on keeps freezing. All I can get it to do is turn off and on.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Poor Toriko, Jump poured its heart and soul to make it happen.

It didn't.

Edit: Indeed Moria, we are all making that face looking at 2017.

You should have seen what TOEI tried to do in pushing Toriko, totally on the level of One Piece and Dragonball Z guys, keep pairing them up, that will make Toriko into a hit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You should have seen what TOEI tried to do in pushing Toriko, totally on the level of One Piece and Dragonball Z guys, keep pairing them up, that will make Toriko into a hit.

Part of that is due to Oda and Shimabukuro being good friends.
They even started their first manga at the same time (he had a different manga before Toriko, it got cancelled due to his solicitation of an underage prostitute)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom