• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess I can see why this is boring considering every anime ever kinda copied its style.
Exactly, I'm watching this years of watching other anime, so in comparison, this pales in comparison to other stuff I've seen.

Again, had I been a kid when I first watched this, I probably would've thought it was super cool because it was nothing like what I had seen at the time.

I fully acknowledge that it's just the fact I'm so LTTP for this series.

Oh woah, Inside review. Probably will play this one of these days.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
PS4? You waited until the timed deal ended?

New bumps!

... Did anyone else just get a debate ad?

Seda

I know some people who thought Inside was 'eh' until the final moments of it, and then they loved it.

I know some people who thought Inside was 'eh' until the final moments of it, and then they hated it.

Exactly, I'm watching this years of watching other anime, so in comparison, this pales in comparison to other stuff I've seen.

Again, had I been a kid when I first watched this, I probably would've thought it was super cool because it was nothing like what I had seen at the time.

I fully acknowledge that it's just the fact I'm so LTTP for this series.

Oh woah, Inside review. Probably will play this one of these days.

You should at least give Dragon Ball a shot.

It's way different than DBZ and more of an adventure series.

Crocodile

I will say as I got older this style of fighting sure became boring to me

Is it the lack of strategy on play (since its more pure brawling) or how there are long stretches of time where you can't see much or the choreography is obscured? For DBZ, this is a very good looking/animated episode.

Raxus

I know some people who thought Inside was 'eh' until the final moments of it, and then they loved it.

I know some people who thought Inside was 'eh' until the final moments of it, and then they hated it.

Really now?

Really now?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You should at least give Dragon Ball a shot.

It's way different than DBZ and more of an adventure series.
I think I've seen some of DB & honestly, I think I'd highly prefer that over DBZ since DB is more comedy than action & I liked what I saw of DB. Maybe I'll watch one of those movies that summarizes DB.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You can't just go changing the rules Cell, that's not how games work! Cheating bastard.

Thanks 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom