• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've seen some of DB & honestly, I think I'd highly prefer that over DBZ since DB is more comedy than action & I liked what I saw of DB. Maybe I'll watch one of those movies that summarizes DB.

Avoid the DB movies since most of them are just retellings except not done as well.

Mik317

Is it the lack of strategy on play (since its more pure brawling) or how there are long stretches of time where you can't see much or the choreography is obscured? For DBZ, this is a very good looking/animated episode.

Oh it looks great its just I need actual choreographed fights now.....

Its the same issue I have w/ Bleach and Naruto funny enough. The power creep makes it tough to keep fights that way...so I get it.

I wish I could see what you guys are talking about. Fuck this power outage bullshit. Why do they always ALWAYS happen during Toonami time when huge ass storms roll around.

Fuck Mother Nature, the surly bitch.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
yup

this sure is a DBZ-ass episode of DBZ

if only I saw one of these kinds of episode when I was a kid instead of characters standing around talking about how they could do cool things but not do them

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Goku, you're gonna destroy the whole planet, you have to sto-
Oh wait that was his plan. Bold.

Crocodile

Oh we are at this point in the fight already?

Oh it looks great its just I need actual choreographed fights now.....

Its the same issue I have w/ Bleach and Naruto funny enough. The power creep makes it tough to keep fights that way...so I get it.

Oh I can certainly understand that. This is one of the better choreographed fights in the series but even still it falls short to a lot of other, more "grounded" anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom