• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

yes Moria's whole deal is that he got bodied and now is trying for a salty runback not realizing why he got styled on in the first place

This is a case of the villain being undone by his own stupidity. If he just waited, everyone would have died, but now he brought all the shadows to them.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The face Moriah makes when he remembers losing his crew.

He cares. It just made him insane.

latest
And lazy!

Why put in the effort and care to develop a loving crew if some jackass is just gonna kill them all?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And now all the zombies are back to being dead.
So long Cindry, and Warthog Lola, and weird Sanji Dogpen, and weird Zoro guy, and squirrels, and Oars, and the others.

1000 Shadows!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And with all that, I am done for the night. See you in the morning, if things don't freeze over.

Mik317

cool week. Hopefully Super is actually good (not a fan of the Buu arc) and Gundam too (IIRC Unicorn is ok) so we can keep this going...but JOJO and HXH are entering great times so that should be fine.

Night yall...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.......is it wrong I kind of laughed at that GS commercial & santa being all "so you think you're better than me?!"

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This is a case of the villain being undone by his own stupidity. If he just waited, everyone would have died, but now he brought all the shadows to them.
Eh.
He has already lost and was gonna get bodied by the remaining Strawhats. His last ditch effort is a time buying measure

Moaradin

Don't really remember how this fight concludes but I do remember really enjoying the last episodes of this arc. HxH, JoJo, and One Piece are gonna be awesome in the next few weeks.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is true for the next several episodes. The rest of this arc is excellent. (Well, ok, I think the episode after the next one is a bit of a time waster, if I remember right. But otherwise, excellent.)
Every episode is better than the last for the rest of the arc, depending on what you are looking for out of One Piece.

Raxus

That's how he's defeated. Shadows Asgard was a dumb move.
(Actual spoilers for next episode)

Dumb yes but considering his backstory it does make logical sense why he stooped to such a desperate last move. It is classic Oda. Basically he doesn't just defeat the villain physically but everything they stand for as well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
reminder: the anime actually skipped puri-puri's backstory & the part where he & sonic escaped prison

.......so you actually have LESS to deal with compared to the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom